Men's Outerwear Shearling Size Chart
How do I measure my chest?
- Stand up straight with your arms hanging straight by your sides.
- Breathing normally, have your friend wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the largest part of your chest.
- In the back, you want the tape measure to wrap across your shoulder blades.
- The tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
- Add an inch to your measurement if you'd like a looser fitting jacket.
Gimo's Size Chart
|Chest In Centimeters||Chest In Inches|
Jackets & Outerwear
|Neck||14 1/2-15||15 1/2-16||16-16 1/2||17-17 1/2||18-18 1/2|