Since 1968, Gimo’s has used cutting edge design and the timeless quality of Italian construction to offer an outerwear line of definitive style. Located northwest of Venice in San Martino di Lupari, Gimo’s team of designers and crafters have established themselves among the contemporary visionaries of vintage-modern garments.
- Quilted soft shell, down insulated, weather-repellent
- 80% down, 20% feather
- Two-way front zippers; faux leather piping
- Stretch-knit cashmere collar, high storm-shield neckline
- Removable fur-trimmed hood (fur trim independently removable)
- Loose fit, straight cut, belted waist
- Exterior pockets: two zippered handwarmers
Please don’t hesitate to call, write us, or refer to our size charts for more information.