When we collaborated with Artico to design the Bigallo Leather/Shearling Coat, we wanted to capture the look of a beautiful winter coat in a more versatile weight—because winter chic shouldn’t be limited to freezing temperatures. At three-quarter length, with a fur trim around the hood and down the front, it has the appearance of a classically styled winter coat. Twin panels of shearling at the front add warmth and wind protection, while the rest of the body is a wool-lined leather sanded to a nubuck finish. The sleeves are satin-lined above the wrist, with rollable shearling cuffs. The hood looks like a shawl collar when worn down; when up it’s deep enough to frame the face beautifully—almost playfully—and not blow around in wind. Runs true to size with a subtle A-line fit.
- Genuine shearling / wool-lined nubuck leather
- Three-quarter length
- Diagonal slash pockets with small zipper, unlined for continuous silhouette
- Very lightweight and easily packable
- Appearance improves with wear and exposure, don’t fret snow and dirt
- True to size with subtle A-line fit
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call with any sizing related questions. 970-476-7625